Monday, December 11, 2006

You want to stay at home and work. What next?

As a stay at home mom or dad, you may have lots of free time to spend on some businesses that can be done from home and make some more money.

There is no debt that internet is one of the best things that can help you to find a good work at home job but to do that you have to know how to use internet, search for the things, find and apply for them and stat working. Unfortunately, hungry wolfs are on your way on the internet and are looking for people like you who like to make some more money through their spare time.

You have to be careful!

First of all please note that you should not join the programs that have a monthly membership fee. Most of these programs are a kind of scam. They just encourage you to join and if you do that you will make thousands of dollars per month but to join them you have to pay a monthly fee. So if they really know know how to make make money and they know how to make thousands of dollars per month and they want to teach you to do it, why they don't make money themselves through the things and methods that they want to teach you and they just want you to join them and pay a monthly fee.

So they really know nothing about making money methods. You just join them and pay the fee for a few months and then you will not make any money. Then you will cancel your membership because they will tell you that you have not followed the instructions properly and this and that and you are not smart enough to do that. You will quit BUT they have earned the monthly fee from you for a few months.

What if they do if with lets say 5000 people? These people will not make any money BUT the company will earn 5000 X a few months of the monthly fee.

If you really want to stay at home and make money from home, the first rule is not to join the programs that have monthly fee.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am also a stay at home mom and working hard to earn through my learnings and experience. Your blog is really excellent. I wanted to link it to mine. Kindly watch mine too. http://allaboutparenting.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent post! Work at home moms need be cautious of scams. My husband and I decided it would be best for me to be a stay at home mom. So after I recovered from my pregnancy, I wanted to take advantage of my extra time at home and make some extra cash. No easy feat finding a LEGIT program, one scam site after scam site, after scam site. It was aweful, UNTIL... I found an awesome resource that has worked so well for me that I feel the need to share it. Top Work From Home is run by a guy that had the same issues running into scam after scam and got tired of being conned out his money, so he started this site where he posts LEGIT work from home opportunities that he can vouch for. There are a number of different opportunities there and it's great because you can pick and choose whatever works for you.

Well, enough rambling, hope I have helped someone find an opportunity!

The website is: http://www.top-work-from-home.com/jobs-for-moms.html

Scarlet

TeacherLady said...

I'm a new stay-at-home mom and am constantly researching online for mom stuff. :) Your blog is interesting. I've recently been researching a lot about work from home opportunities, and it takes a lot of patience to find legitimate ways to earn money online. I just started my own blog a few days ago. Similar subject. Very therapeutic. :)

http://stayathomemom-newmom.blogspot.com/